“DAILY SHIFT” HEAD
“DAILY SHIFT” STERILE ASPIRATING HEAD FOR TRIO.BAS Microbial Air Samplers
- The materials that is used for microbiological testing should be sterile and, according to the cGLP and cGLP, a document of certification should prove that is has been correctly sterilised.
- This rule is also valid for the aspiration head that is used with any type of impact microbial air samplers; each cycle, or series of samplings during a working shift in the same Cleanroom location, should use a documented sterile aspirating head
- The “Daily Shift” head; produced in Italy by ORUM International, is a plastic aspirating head for microbiological air monitoring to simplify the workload of the busy microbiologist.
- It is manufactured from anti-static resin plastic, is sigle unit, double packed, gamma irradiated and comes with certification of sterilisation, conformity
- The shelf-life is 6 years and is suitable for all the line of TRIO.BAS air samplers in two versions: 55 mm Contact Plates (RODAC) or 90 mm Petri dishes.